Saturday, August 7, 2010
a song for u
Every morning I can't wait to see your smile. On an endless path, I go on for a walk. Lonliness moves in but I still walk the extra mile.I can't help this feeling, I'm falling apart. In every step that I'd taketowards you, my heart would break. How would you feel if you could see my tears?"I had hidden my sadness... yes it was just for your sake"I can't say these words to you when you're right here. So I'll sing this song, it's the only way you'll hear. Hold onto my hand just so I know that you still care. Listen well, because I sing this song only for your ears. It's a message from my heart. I hope you accept it before we part. In a moment everything had been broken. For a moment my arms still hung open. No one spoke or heard what was to be spoken.-That's when you told me that it was best to just stay friends. Don't tell me you've given up. I've had just about enough. I don't want us to be just a memory, baby. Now I take my empty hand and I wipe away a tear.I can't say these words to you when you're right here.So I'll sing this song, it's the only way you'll hear. Hold onto my hand just so I know that you still care.It's a message from my heart. I hope you accept it before we part. I hope you accept it before we apart.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment