Monday, December 21, 2009

2.20am a blank paper

i was at the seaside sitting alone with just a pen and a paper
i want to write something about what i felt this night
i want to make poems and quots
i want to make a love story
but theres nothing good enought
and i wrote this

"It's amazing how someone can break your heart and you can still love them with all the little pieces"

"What happens when he's your prince charming, but you're not his cinderella?"

"I'm afraid to love afraid to love so fast, because every time I fall in love it never seems to last"

"Its hard to pretend you love someone when you don't but its harder to pretend that you don't love someone when you really do"

"A million words would not bring you back, I know because I tried, neither would a million tears, I know because I cried"

"Sometimes you dont realize how much you care for someone until they stop caring for you"

"Trying to forget someone you love is like trying to remember someone you never met"

"You never know what you have until its gone"

"Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened"

"Loving you was my favorite mistake"

and after i've done writing it i lay down smiling,theres no ink on my pen.becouse its already written on my heart....it just a blank paper after all when i throw it into the sea.

6 comments:

S.I.D said...

cun~~

Anonymous said...

sweet sweet

Lucky7 said...

owhhh u are a lover not a fighter...oowhh im impressed..ill bring u to dinner ...at k2 larr hahhaaha...

Unknown said...

haha korang mmg terbaik lah haha

letaknamaterlalumainstream said...

kau pesal? tension? hehe

Unknown said...

benggong ko aynal